Being selective today has become a difficult task. Clothing, materials, food, seasonal or not, have created diversity in our lives helping us to become unique through the choices we make, to individualize with those around us and to define ourselves as individuals with unique personalities. But how do we manage our own budget in these situations that constantly urge choice and decisions? Well, here should come the education of each of us, the sense of responsibility, the sustainable and sustainable thinking about our own finances, the environment Ask venue and so on.
However, do these remarks remain in our thoughts every time we go shopping? Economic history and climate threats prove us wrong, but time is not wasted. In the following we will detail some tips for shopping with your head , both for parents, grandparents, housewives and busy business people, who do not have time to calculate decisions based on these criteria.
- Turn shopping into a successful experience – set a time frame and a day of the week to go shopping ( and don’t forget the shopping list !), Preferably the one where the store offers the most discounts. Avoid buying foods that look like in the pictures but are odorless and tasteless. Choose fresh food, but at a discount (you will see that they can reach half the real price) and store them carefully in the refrigerator and pantry so that they last until they are consumed. Otherwise, it will cost you more time, due to the treatments caused by consuming unhealthy products on the body!
- Prepare a budget – each correct decision will be influenced by the established budget which is in accordance with the indispensable shopping list. Studies show that shopping with a list and paying in cash , contributes to reducing expenses and protecting their finances, by anchoring the customer in reality;
- Unconventional, but useful for beginners – check the garbage bag before throwing it away. Among the used eggshells, packaging and boxes, you will surely notice and preserve the appetite, but which you knew you would never open. This will remind you of what you are actually consuming;
- Try to look more than touch – studies have shown that once you have touched and picked up a product, the chances of buying it increase, when your intention was just to see what is written on the label. In these scenarios, our minds believe that we are already the owners of the good!
- Be flexible – and the products on the shelves below are just as good and at a much lower price. Each store has its own strategy to attract customers and facilitate the purchase of products, so that those with medium and high prices will always be found at eye and hand level to be easy to notice;
- Try similar brands : even if we are familiar with certain products due to advertisements, many companies have made similar products at a reasonable price, offering the same quality;
- Buy whole products and less those already processed – the reason is clear: healthier, more and cheaper.
- And online shopping is an option – as long as you’re in control. But try not to invest much in online products because you never know what you will receive on delivery, but thus save time and money. Choose clothes made of materials that are resistant to washing and do not damage the skin; for example cotton t-shirts that can be worn in both hot and frosty periods. In the case of gifts, friends will always appreciate the goods they can actually use and not those that just look nice.
- Quality also determines the longevity of goods : for high quality clothing it is recommended to make investments because you will save money in the long run, due to the fabric and construction. Remember: expensive does not mean quality! And to simplify the procedure, in all situations ask the question: will I ever wear something like that?
It is easy to assume that a high price also means a quality product, but experience has shown us that this is not always the case. Keep your mind open and do your own research because the battle is between quality and price. Be a conscious buyer and teach those close to you to do the same. You will save or have! The law of cause and effect also applies to shopping. Every investment is a long-term choice that can affect our health, our own budget and the world around us.